I've just discovered that rust got the better of the weld on my back box of my Mazda MX5 in the last couple of days. The pipe from the back box has fallen off somewhere, leaving all the exhaust gases venting into the rear bumper area.

The result is that I will need a new bumper and rear mud guard. The area round the reflector is badly melted and the attachments to the metal body work have all ripped away.

More urgently though I need to get home. I am at my parents in North Nolfolk (UK) and I need to drive back to Surrey. I can't drive it that distance without sorting out the exhaust. Ideally I just need a new pipe welded onto the back box as the back box and the pipe to the cat seem to still be solid.

I could only find one exhaust place in the area that was open on a Sunday and they only fitted full exhaust systems and wouldn't have one in stock until Tuesday anyway.

So, does anyone know a place in Norfolk where they make their own exhausts that could fix it tomorrow morning. Otherwise I will have to get the AA to recover me home later today.