This is something I've been wondering for a long while now. We all know that empeg has some nifty things in planning with S3 (sonicblue - whatever). They've created the Rio Reciever and most likely have all kinds of plans for future products.

What I want to know is, do you have any accessories planned for the empeg? Aside from the FM/AM tuner, are there any little add-ons in the R&D stage that you could tell us about? Any that you can't?

This is just something that struck me again while reading CharlieP's post on his Sony stick controler project. I thought, couldn't empeg just supply something of their own? I imagine it would be incredibly easy for you guys to create, especially given the work allready done by your "clients". In fact, at one point the empeg site said you would be supplying steering wheel remotes with the player (at least until I pointed it out to you ). So all I can think is that it was a thought among the empeg folks for a moment.

Well, if there isn't anything planned, I'm sure there will be plenty of users doing their own thing

DiGNAN