Ok, so checked the last updated timestamp of my RRR pages, and it's been officially over one year now that I've touched the code. Basically, for the new people on the forum, the code workes for some people (including myself). The code lives here :

http://www.reza.net/rio/rrr.html

And I basically hit a technical difficulty that I (and someone else helping out) could not figure out or resolve -- and my focus moved on to other projects.

If people liked the screenshots and are still possibly interested in using RRR, I could dig it up and have another go. However, trio seems to have taken a foothold and seems to be fairly popular.

W.R.T. the problem I was having. If you have a playlist, the code will start running slower and slower (as if it's a memory leak or some sort of resource leak) as you advanced to each song -- and after enough of them -- the audio would start skipping. But looking through the relevant code, we couldn't track it down at all. And hitting stop and play always fixed it. Also, playing shoutcast streams for long periods of time would not result in any slowdown or problems either.

So, if you are interested in helping out or want to look at the code (look for RRR on sourceforge.net or the webpage listed above), please do so and give me some feedback.

Thnx,
Reza