Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#240085 - 03/11/2004 17:02 Re: Can we start the Ohio jokes now? [Re: Daria]
Jerz
addict

Loc: Jesusland
Quote:
This really wouldn't be so bad if it was just the election and not instead so many people hating each other.

Hate each other? I have plenty of friends and relatives that are bleading heart liberals and we don't hate each other... And if Kerry would have won would this 'hate' subside? It almost sounds like your saying the Democrats 'hate' the Republicans because Bush won but the Republicans would not 'hate' the Dems if the situation were flip flopped... *very* strange in my opinion. So who is *really* doing the 'hating'?

#240086 - 03/11/2004 17:06 Re: Can we start the Ohio jokes now? [Re: Jerz]
Daria
carpal tunnel

Loc: Providence, RI
Quote:
Quote:
This really wouldn't be so bad if it was just the election and not instead so many people hating each other.

Hate each other? I have plenty of friends and relatives that are bleading heart liberals and we don't hate each other...

Sure. there's no one I hate, and really I can't think of anyone who hates me (at least for anything having to do with this). But it's easy to look at the images of the rallies from a few days ago and see the hatred on the front lines.

Quote:
And if Kerry would have won would this 'hate' subside?

I doubt it.

Quote:
It almost sounds like your saying the Democrats 'hate' the Republicans because Bush won but the Republicans would not 'hate' the Dems if the situation were flip flopped... *very* strange in my opinion.

Using only what I said, justify that.

Quote:
So who is *really* doing the 'hating'?

People. Maybe animals, but I don't understand them. Mostly people.

#240087 - 03/11/2004 20:02 Re: Can we start the Ohio jokes now? [Re: bonzi]
wfaulk
carpal tunnel

Loc: Raleigh, NC US

© Evan Dorkin 2004, www.houseoffun.com
Milk & Cheese TM Evan Dorkin

Attachments
239311-4more.jpg (116 downloads)

#240088 - 03/11/2004 21:17 Re: Can we start the Ohio jokes now? [Re: genixia]
Laura
pooh-bah

Loc: Greenhills, Ohio
Yes, I will. I'm really sorry now that I didn't this year since the presidential race was so close and another damn school tax levy got passed here

MKI #017/90

whatever

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2