I have a ton of stuff I simply don't need. Some of it seems pretty odd and not available on eBay, so it probably wouldn't sell well there. If there is response to this stuff, I will post more. Send offers via PM if anything catches your eye.

I have 2 of RCA brand DLNB4. See it here. They're brand new. Seems to be able to give a standard 18" DBS satellite dish 4 outputs instead of the normal 1 or 2.

I have a used Channel Master 6328IFD 3x8 powered multiswitch. Looks like this. Looks like it's in good condition, but was obviously in service. I have the AC adapter for it.

Spaun SMS 241 F which is a 2x4 unpowered multiswitch. Here it is. If you need one of these, you probably bought this one at your local electronics megastore. The Spaun multiswitches are a million times better. Trust me. It's made in Germany, not Taiwan. That says it all. Mine appears to be new in box.

Westell Wirespeed DSL modem. I used it. I have the modem and AC adapter.

I have a shrinkwrapped copy of Microsoft Backoffice. It's an NFR copy, but it's still in original condition. Someone here must collect this junk...

That's all for now.