Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#252003 - 18/03/2005 23:58 Ebay software and Photos.........
burdell1
old hand

Loc: Minnetonka, MN
Has anyone tried any of the software out there for posting many items on ebay? What are the good ones? What ones are easy to use? I am trying to find something that would be good for my dad who is a big computer novice.....Also, what are some good websites to host pictures (I would like to put bigger pictures on the ebay listings....but also need one that would be really easy for my dad to figure out.) I just tried Photobucket, but wasn't sure what the good ones were......

#252004 - 19/03/2005 01:30 Re: Ebay software and Photos......... [Re: burdell1]
visuvius
addict

I use ebays Turbo Lister. I'm not exactly sure, but I don't think any other programs exist that allow you to upload to ebay. Turbo Lister is very easy to use. It constantly updates itself and will change its settings to match what you've set through the website (categories and whatnot). You create templates for each thing you want to sell, then you create listings out of those templates. You can switch an item between the various forms of selling ebay offers (auciton format, store format, etc). It has it's problems but it does what I need, and thats uploading 350 store listings a month and about 50 auctions a week.