Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#266549 - 01/10/2005 01:50 If you saw A History of Violence please tell me the ending (spoilers)
Dylan
addict

Loc: Virginia, USA
Stupid theater cut off the movie when Viggo Mortensen gets home from killing his brother and sits down at the dinner table with his family. His son hands him the meatloaf, camera goes to his wife's face and the movie cuts out and house lights come on. No credits. No one was sure if we'd seen the end or not (we all got our money back).

Can someone tell me what I missed?

#266550 - 01/10/2005 04:17 Re: If you saw A History of Violence please tell me the ending (spoile [Re: Dylan]
ninti
old hand

Loc: Los Angeles
Try http://www.themoviespoiler.com/ , they have an entry for it.

#266551 - 01/10/2005 11:49 Re: If you saw A History of Violence please tell me the ending (spoile [Re: Dylan]
petteri
addict

Loc: Helsinki, Finland
That was the ending I saw. Right after they show his wife's face, cut to black and then the credits begin rolling. I guess you're supposed to wonder what happens next. My guess is that she takes him back, as there is a plate out waiting for him and his daughter was probably told to give her father the plate if he comes back.

P.S. Pet peeve. Why do people feel it necessary to leave their garbage behind when they leave the movie theater? The bum next to me left his soda and popcorn bag. I was lame, and passive agressive as said to my girlfriend,in a loud voice, has he went past me "Hey that guy left his garbage". Not only that but he and most of the crowd don't wait for a split second after the credits start to roll before they all start leaving....

Sorry for the extended rant....