Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#284389 - 12/07/2006 14:48 Formatting XML correctly in Excel
DBALKUNJR

I have three discrete MP3 music libraries that I keep. One of course is my Empeg, the other is my home network and the other is on my PC at work. I am finding more and more that they are not even close to being synced. My plan was to export my library contents from each machine and get them in a usable format to work with in Excel to determine what files are not on all three machines. Of course there is no problem with the Empeg data since it can be exported as .csv. My problem lies in the fact that I can only export my data from my work and home machines to XML. I am using I-tunes on those machines. I am not at all up to speed on how to get the XML into usable form to compare all three library contents. Can someone shed some light on this?
Thanks

MK2 12Gb
MK2a 60Gb

#284390 - 12/07/2006 15:50 Re: Formatting XML correctly in Excel [Re: DBALKUNJR]
tahir
pooh-bah

Loc: London
No idea. What I did was to copy all the tracks to one machine, make that data good and then copy that to the other two.