Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#32749 - 16/06/2001 13:00 Multiple personnalities
thinfourth2
Pooh-Bah

Loc: The land of the pale blue peop...
We know that the empeg is soon going to be able work out in which vechile it is due to the radio module id selector. How about an off shoot to this the empeg can have different personnalities for different people a bit like memory seats have beeps, EQ, visuals and a custom playlist for each person.

I know that just now the empeg can easily have a custom playlist for each person but with the above idea you could have the main body of the playlists and a custom playlist for each person but only the person using the empeg would have their playlist visible.

#32750 - 16/06/2001 13:25 Re: Multiple personnalities [Re: thinfourth2]
tfabris
carpal tunnel

Loc: Seattle, WA
EQ's are already part of the personality profile. You have different EQs for Home and Car right now as it is. Adding new tuner-module IDs will simply extend that past just "Home" and "Car" to "Home", "Car ID 0", "Car ID 1", etc. I don't know if beeps are part of the personality profile or not.

You probably won't get a custom playlist for each person. But I could see the currently selected Wendy Filter being remembered with each personality profile. That would be interesting.