I have a Windows question for you good folks. First a tiny bit of background:

I support a network with an exchange server. It's mainly used to control student account logins for a computer lab in the building. The students use this lab to do homework and check email and the like.

After each semester is over, we reset the passwords on all the user accounts, which are named for the rooms the students stay in, not their actual names. So the accounts never die, they just get reset.

Well, the people who I work for in this building always want the user data on these machines wiped before the next semester starts.

When all the computers were XP, there was no problem. I'd log in as an admin, delete all the user account folders under Documents and Settings, and that would be it.

But Vista seems to handle it differently, and very annoyingly. The last time we did this, I deleted all those user folders under "C:\Users" and left it at that, thinking that the folders would get recreated the next time the students logged in. When they tried, though, they just got an error saying their password was incorrect, and nothing they or I did could fix it.

In the end I had to log in as admin, remove the users from the registry as well, and then they could be recreated.

This time I thought I'd go through Windows and delete all the accounts, but the accounts aren't showing up for me. I only see the computer accounts, not the domain accounts.

Is there a safe way to delete the user data? How do I list all the domain accounts that have logged into this computer?

Thanks for your help.