This is not an Empeg tuner module but a small transportable AM/FM/HD Radio tuner from JVC that plugs into the rear AUX input of your Empeg. It's the size of an XM or Sirius radio and includes a mount and all accessories. I'm using one with one of my Empegs and it works great. The nice thing is that it receives HD radio as well as AM and FM. Also the tuner is a bit more sensitive than my original Empeg tuner; it seems to pull in more stations in outlying areas. You can find details, specs, and pics here.

This equipment is brand new and factory sealed. I bought a spare and did not end up using it. Included is the tuner kit (tuner, wireless remote, and car cigarette lighter cord which can be cut if you prefer to hardwire it) plus the separately sold Install Kit (which includes the car mount, audio cable, and car antenna junction box). I'm asking $55 firm for both, which is what I paid for them on closeout (they were originally $150). The only thing else you will need is a standard mini-to-RCA adapter (to mate the tuner's stereo mini output jack to the Empeg's RCA inputs). Those are readily available anywhere, but if you want me to provide it for convenience sake I can for $3 extra.

In case you want to move the tuner from car to car, I can include a second brand new install kit for an additional $12. Then you can just unclip the tuner from the mount and use it in a second vehicle (or even at home if you use an AC adapter).

Prices exclude shipping from Pennsylvania. Paypal welcome.

Thanks.

Edited by busdepot (03/04/2012 00:13)