Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#56081 - 07/01/2002 11:29 Another SB screw up, but with a happy ending
Scorp1us
journeyman

Well, my order for a 10g on Dec27 sat there and until today I didn't get a shipping confimation. Meanwhile I had a friend who ordered on the 28th and got shipping confirmation the other day. I placed a call to SB asking WTF? And they said that they's fill out some form and place it on some managers desk. What's more is that CS can't contact the warehouse directly. So I thought they'd go out of stock and I'd be screwed by the time the paper wrk got done...

Well today at lunch EST I got shipping confimation - AND it is already on a truck to my house. Seems like someone forgot to put in that it had shipped.

Anyway, to the rest of you still waiting, I wish you all the best of luck!

#56082 - 07/01/2002 11:41 Re: Another SB screw up, but with a happy ending [Re: Scorp1us]
smitjere
new poster

Same happened to me...I ordered on the 26th and finally got my shipping confirmation today telling me it shipped on the 2nd...it is on a truck heading my way...YEEHA!

#56083 - 07/01/2002 12:30 Re: Another SB screw up, but with a happy ending [Re: Scorp1us]
davec
old hand

Loc: Georgetown, TX USA
Yeah, they're pretty good about the delay in shipping notification. I ordered on 12/29, and got shipping confirmation on 1/7, but it left the FedEx sort facility in San Jose on 1/4. It's in Ft Worth and on the way Austin now. Probably be here tomorrow.

Now my empegs cost an average of $749 each, not including a drive upgrade for $160.

#56084 - 07/01/2002 17:39 Re: Another SB screw up, but with a happy ending [Re: Scorp1us]
papinist

Loc: Italy
I'm in list at international store waiting an email from someone that tell me "okay, how much do you want?"
With all information exchanged on this great BBS, I'm going crazy ... if I can't get one of this damn empeg... I... I.. oh calm down Stefano, relax...