Here's some features that I'd still like to see in the empeg software:

• Ability to add a song off the menu'd browsable list to the playlist, semilar to how the works in the search menu now

• Ability to INSERT a song after the current song, without destrupting rest of the playlist

• Random Visual mode, where the visual would change every few seconds

• track info at the beginning of the track, followed by default visual

• 3 position info switch switching between full-screen info, one line info, and default visual

• Ability to browse an artists song collection and choose a song when searching by artist

• Ability to play remaining playlist in shuffle mode.. (if you like one song while in shuffle, press a key and play more songs by that person (or be able to pick other songs by that person without actually searching for the artist name again), or the rest of the playlist as the user sees fit...)

• default playlist that the empeg would go to once the current playlist is over (optional, of course..)

• menu option for visuals right now covers up the current visual playing; would be nice if it stayed out of the way so you could see the visual while flipping though them.

• when browsing a playlist, only shows track name.. Bottom line of the empeg could be used to show artist name and maybe cd-name as well - helpful for disorganized "unsorted" playlists

• ...Again keep up the good work guys, these are just what'd be important to me as a consumer...
    -mark

...proud to have one of the first Mark I units