Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#94046 - 15/05/2002 00:12 Awww mannnn
elvis
enthusiast

Loc: Arizona USA
I just set my player on random using all 25gb for the first time. I just after I set visuals to random, the theme for Star Trek II came on to, guess what, a STAR FIELD!!!!

I don't know... this thing is just too friggin' cool!

#94047 - 15/05/2002 09:13 Re: Awww mannnn [Re: elvis]
tfabris
carpal tunnel

Loc: Seattle, WA
I don't know... this thing is just too friggin' cool!

I think it's time to revive this old thread. Anyone have anything else to add there?

#94048 - 15/05/2002 09:18 Re: Awww mannnn [Re: tfabris]
SE_Sport_Driver
carpal tunnel

Loc: Detroit, MI USA
I have too many to list... but I swear that the thing has a little gremlin living inside finding a common thread for the playlist.

#94049 - 15/05/2002 10:00 Re: Awww mannnn [Re: SE_Sport_Driver]
jimhogan
carpal tunnel

Loc: Seattle, WA, U.S.A.
I have too many to list...

Yep, every once in a while I have an Empeg moment -- wind up feeling like a Grade-A Empeg snob.

The guy next to me at the marina sold his boat and a new guy moved in (seems like a real nice guy, too, which is cool). I was sitting in the sun nursing a torn back muscle (and a beer) and listening to Shuffle and he asked me what station or what the helll it was... I explained. I swear anybody with a boat who didn't buy an Empeg *really* missed the.....ummmm....boat.

I have become a Shuffle addict. I think I spend 80% of time in Artist/Shuffle just to see what happens next...hear stuff I haven't heard in years....and forgot I even had.

Shuffle disease begets Buy-More-CDs mania -- add more stuff to the shuffle, much of which I already have on vinyl. I am looking at a stack of what I have bought/ripped in the past 3 weeks -- 28 CDs?? I can't go on like this.

Jim

'Tis the exceptional fellow who lies awake at night thinking of his successes.