Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#123513 - 29/10/2002 10:09 Allowing duplicates while playing entire player
bodybag
addict

Loc: Southern California
I've looked around but can't seem to find a thread from a few days ago where someone mentioned a change for the config.ini file which would (or wouldn't?) remove duplicate songs when playing the entire player or multiple playlists together. If somebody could direct me to that thread or just post the config.ini modification here and explain how it works, it would be much appreciated. I'm trying to make it so my player won't attempt to remove references to duplicate FID's when playing the entire player or multiple playlists.

#123514 - 29/10/2002 10:11 Re: Allowing duplicates while playing entire player [Re: bodybag]
tfabris
carpal tunnel

Loc: Seattle, WA
It's in the FAQ here.

#123515 - 29/10/2002 10:16 Re: Allowing duplicates while playing entire player [Re: tfabris]
bodybag
addict

Loc: Southern California
I'll check the FAQ, but I found the thread where it was mentioned as well. Gracias senior!

Edit: BTW, I thought that what I was asking for was a customization that wouldn't be covered in the FAQ, so I didn't bother to look. Just proves how in depth the FAQ is. I'll remember this next time before I ask.