LONG TIME no post...

I am considering selling all of my empeg stuff.
(1) Mk2a with two 20gb drives. This one needs an IDE cable, which has been ordered from eutronix. Included with this is the power supply and sled. I have the empeg remote somewhere but will include a Kenwood remote at the very least. It powere up and runs fine, but locks up occasionally. (Ide cable) This was the infamous "Austin Laesch" unit. Email me for details. I can provide serial numbers upon request.

The 2nd empeg is also a MK2a. It operates normally but there is no sound output. This would be a good candidate for a digital sound ouput I believe. It's been a while since I powered it up but I was able to connect to it via ethernet and USB the last time I tried. Stuart looked at it and I believe the EMPEG Gods themselves saw it at some point and the audio processing chip was the culprit but was no longer available. This one does not have a drive in it. Display and all that is fine.

Additionally I have one extra harness, one wire boogered a little doesn't affect operation.

It's been at least 18 month since I have been on here and probably that long since I have really been passionate about the empeg unfortunately. I sold the Scirocco that the unit was mounted in and didn't have the heart to install it in the R32.

So pending arrival of IDE cable and testing, I am willing to take offers. I DO NOT wish to seperate into smaller sales, unless of course it is an offer as they say I can't refuse. As I said I don't post here often anymore (I used to be fairly active at one point) so email would be the way to go.

[email protected]

Make me an offer. I am willing to go through ebay if that gives you a warm and fuzzy. Being that I tried my best to send someone to jail for trying to rip me off--very publicly here--I understand if there are special steps to make in the sale. No problem.

Thanks
Chris

PS HOW THE HECK IS EVERYONE? My VW's have consumed me. I don't live in VA anymore I am in Tacoma these days. Between the job and kida and cars I don't get to surf around anymore.