Hi all!

I'm trying to get an RSS feed on my Mixes page, which is now at:

http://mabula.tangram.dnsalias.net/mixes/

The old URLs will work, but will redirect there. When I finally update my main site to use the new Django code, I will make sure the above URL points to the main site. So URIs will be preserved in accordance with the W3 consortium's principles laugh

The main news is that I've got a new mix coming up which will blow away your old, puny music players on inferior devices. It's EIGHT HOURS twenty minutes long, and features a large selection of relatively current trance and psy-trance. It's so big the Android player gives up after two and a bit hours. It's so big I need to render it into two separate files and splice them together in Audacity, because the WAV file would be over 4GB in size. If you've ever found yourself saying "great Altman himself, I wish I had a mix for that drive four states away" or "these puny three hour PaulWay mixes are over too quickly", this will be the mix for you laugh

I've also got a couple of new mixes that I still haven't put on the site; a new mix in the style of "Foot On The Gas" that goes from 75BPM to 175BPM in one smooth, continuous journey, and another called "Delusions of Genre" which blends seamlessly between techno, trance, psy trance and other stuff that I don't know a convenient label for. I'll have them up soon.

Anyway, hope you enjoy the mixes! Feedback as ever is appreciated, both to [email protected] and on here.

Have fun,

Paul