Hello All

I installed tRio today. I am running WinXP on a Via mini-ITX board with an 800 MHz processor and 256 Mb of RAM in my music server. It's hooked to a Linksys BEFW11S4 wireless router. My bedroom receiver is hard wired and my living room receiver is linked with a Linksys WET 11. I was using the Rio audio manager v1.4 software and both receivers performed flawlessly through the firewall and with 64 bit WEP enabled.

Today, after setting up and running tRio, I experienced drop-outs in the audio stream in the bedroom and almost no playability in the living room. The problem was even more pronounced when I synchronized the players. They would both start out fine together and within 5 minutes the living room player would stop playing followed soon after by the bedroom player.

I am using static IPs for all of my networked equipment. I disabled DHCP in both the router and my music server. I have all of the latest drivers and software versions installed in my equipment. I tried using the living room player with the firewall software disabled and with WEP disabled, no change. I followed Paul's installation instructions to the letter...

Any ideas?

BTW, I think that tRio is a fantastic client and I really appreciate the work Paul and his partners put into it, I look forward to using it full time in the future once I can get the wireless issues worked out...