Hijack v201 is now available (from the link at top right).

This version features:

• Hijack now correctly handles LARGE config.ini files. But please note that the player software does not handle them well: it will read only the tail end of the file, modulo 4096. This means that if your config.ini file is 4097 bytes long, the player software will read only the final byte. This happens whether or not you have Hijack installed. I suppose I might try to add code to nuke all of the non-player stuff from the file to help out the player, but even that would not be simple because the player checks the filesize before computing how much to read. Ugly bug.

• non-TCP packets are now allowed on port 8300, which should allow the empeg "find" broadcasts to work even with "disable_emplode=1".

• The HOME/WORK menu selections now have nice pretty rounded corners.

• Christian Hack's v1.0 DelayTime patch has been added, with slight changes. This is only temporary, as I'm not 100% happy with it yet. But I suppose Christian will fix it up soon now that it's in there. It needs two things: (1) more intuitive interface (a slider?), and (2) much more efficient code in empeg_audio3.c, which is currently a huge CPU hog. But it does work, and it works well! Nice job, Christian!

That's all I've time for at the moment. Got a ton of catching up to do now -- you folks have been very busy for the past week!

Cheers

-ml