In reply to:

USB-to-ethernet converter would require unnecessary amounts of money.

How much is unnecessary amounts of money? Realistically, using serial to upload music to it is not feasible...

My USB->Ethernet adaptor cost approximately $45, two years ago! I don't know if it works under Win95, but then, you wouldn't catch me using Win95!

There was also recently a post (here) with a link to a company selling a USB->Ethernet adaptor for $4.99! I realise you are not in the US, but realistically, you're going to be able to pick up an adaptor for not much more than $15-20 equivalent pricing these days. Compared to the cost of an empeg, that's nothing!

And USB really, really doesn't work, in the way that I define that word, in Win95. Well done for getting three things operating, but I wouldn't expect that to be the slightest guarantee that a different device will work. Including a USB->Ethernet adaptor.

Incidentally, you'll be able to pick up a dedicated network card for less than the cost of a USB one, that will work in Windows 95, and be a much more elegant solution. My friend recently bought a Netgear FA311 for £11, and I've bought unbranded Realtek cards for £3.50 new.

Cheers,

A.
Empeg Mk2a 128G with amber lit buttons kit - #30102490

PhotoVancouver | Squamish, BC Webcam | Personal Website