Do you have transportation for the months you could be waiting? ...What options would you be interested in?

The car has already been ordered in case I need it, and is set to arrive in October (being female in this business occasionally has its advantages) if I do wind up getting out of the Cabrio (love the car, runs great, I hate the idea of giving it up, but develops a new BS problem every week or two). I ordered the Chili Red with white roof, mirror, and white 17" rims, everything except the navigation and the harmon kardon (the navigation takes the speedometer out of the center and ruins the look of the interior IMO, and besides, A- I have no use for it B-if you can't read a map, you don't belong behind the wheel of a car). Still trying to settle this like civilised adults rather than bringing in the lawyers.

The engine seems good though it's nowhere near as eager as the Type R; suspension is quite firm, handling seemed less predicatable than the Civic though. Interior quality was better than the (slightly plasticky) civic. ...if I can't get my snowboard into it I'm going to have to leave it. ...I didn't get much chance to thrash it though, as the salesperson was much bigger than me and looked like he could get upset easily

The car will spend most of its time idling in NYC traffic, so I really don't need (nor can I really be trusted with) something fast. I have yet to see a Honda that I like (the styling and interiors turn me off). Test drives never tell you a whole lot though, owning a car for 2 or 3 weeks does. That's when you find out things 10 minutes won't tell you. The snowboard doesn't look like it's gonna happen, but it did fit my overgrown friend (over 6'5") in the front seat with no real adjustments. And I actually encourage people to thrash the cars around a bit on test drives, it's not my car, and it's heavily insured.

Attachments
103538-mebbs.jpg (78 downloads)

"I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do because I notice it always coincides with their own desires." -Susan B Anthony