The only bug I think I have found is that the Kenwood remote can't be used to go up. Left, right, down are all ok, but the ghosts get me every time at the bottom of the screen when I use the Kenwood. The Rio remote works fine.

This is on my Mk1, I haven't tried the Kenwood remote with the Mk2.

The only other problem that springs to mind (not an empacman bug though) is an error when synchronising. Dropping to the shell and killing the empacman process allows the sync to go ahead. I saw this issue mentioned with regard to emptriv or some of the other third-party apps, so I know that it isn't an empacman issue.

Apart from that empacman absolutely rocks! I even noticed that the ghosts seemed to have similar 'personalities' to the arcade original. The only thing I seem to remember is that the arcade Pacman had a 'blind' spot somewhere in the maze. Popping into a particular corner when the ghosts weren't already chasing you would result in the spooks running round for hours and you would not be caught. I am sure I have a 'How to win at Pacman' book somewhere that described it. I'll try to dig it out from its hiding place and check
Mk2 Red - was 12GB, now 60GB