Hello all...
Long time. I am in Italy now and I haven't been able to get into Hotmail from my ship. So if you have been emailing me I am sorry. You may direct all new correspondance to [email protected] Thank you...
Now back to the matter at hand... I know I was one of the principle people that pointed the finger at Austin, and now it is time to speak once again about Mr Laesch. This time I am gonna to speak on his behalf--sort of. Austin's claim that he has made right with all of his other transactions I cannot say... because I don't know. I can say that he contacted me and offered a refund or whatever I wanted to set things straight. I told him that I would be satisfied with the difference in the market value (at the time of sale) between the 20gb model and the 60gb--or maybe it was the cost of a 40gb drive? I don't remember exactly, but he did send me a money order for $250 or so and I told him that I would write a letter stating that he settled with me and have it notorized. Now it seems that I haven't held my end of the bargain yet. I gave him my word and I am sure you will read this Austin I am still willing to do that if it isn't too late with your legal issues. I am sorry, with moving to Italy I got a little overwhelmed. Anyhow. It was a few months later, but he DID make good. After that whole thing I wouldn't buy an empeg from my mother if she frequented this bbs--there are no safeguards in place here. (Nothing against Austin...) However on Ebay I would purchase another empeg from Austin. I am still not exactly sure what happened, Austin claims he was innocent and it was a huge misunderstanding. That may be. My suggestion would be to read the prior posts, ASK AUSTIN yourself and if not sure call the Detective, and get that side of it. There was enough circumstantial evidence to bring charges evidently. It may have been a huge comedy of errors and misunderstandings. If that is the case I am sorry. If not then I probably would do the same thing all over again. I think to avoid the potential for misunderstandings as I said before USE Ebay. I can't say that Austin is dishonest now, as he did square the deal. If anyone would like to ask me anything else about it feel free.

I am looking for Andy Stott if anyone knows how I may reach him.

If anyone is in the UK and can help me find a Scirocco in good condition, I am willing to pay a modest finder's fee. I am looking for a Eurospec 16v Scirocco or Scirocco Scala. It must be in good condition and be in my price range if anyone is interested email me at the above address.

Thank you.
StaHi

PS. Hopefully that will bring an end to the Austin bashing. If not I am gonna make bumper stickers on his behalf in the spirit of the "Free Kevin" (Mitnick)... Free Austin. LOL