I know this topic has been talked about before on here as I have done a lot of searching on it but a few people seened to be on the right track but never really finish anything. I would think that it would be possable to take the signal from the current display and convert it to standard video out. With the whole mobile video market booming here in the US I would think there would be a pretty good market for it with the Rio Players. Any help here would be greatly app. Also for all of you that are wanting to remote mount or intagrate the Rio with your current system I am in the same boat. Yes I have a Rio Player and yes it is one really cool unit but for a true high end audiofile the CD is still better. I compete in IASCA Sound Quality comps. and you still have to be able to play a standard CD for judging. I am hoping to use both my Eclipse cd player run though the Rio. This way I can still use the Rios EQ to get a close to flat RTA but still be able to control my Eclipse DSP and CD changer as they use a seperate DIN type cable to communicate with the main deck. Then the output of the Rio will goto the DSP unit using a pair of RCAs and be distibuted from there. If anyone has tried this please let me know. I want to know if you get any lose in sound quality running it through the Rio and then out. I have not installed the Rio in my car yet as I am in the middle of redoing the whole system. Thanks for any input on either of these topics