tfabris, two things for you:

1) Yes. I have read all of the FAQ on there but I guess I missed thepart about being etched in stone, well at least to you. I have also read a ton of other posts on here and it seens to me that sometime you do not like to "bend" the rules when it comes to thinking up new things for this player and usually revert users back to the FAQ instead of actually giving input. Sure would be nice if you gave more of us credit! I have the full documents for the CPU/DSP that is used in the Rios and there are still a lot of thing you can do with it that have not been done yet. I do not know who wrote those FAQ, weather it was you or someone else is not the piont, but I think there piont was to amswer queations about the "stock form" of the player and they did a great job of that. I, on the other hand, was not asking about a "stock" feature on the player. I thought that was pretty clear. I am a pretty smart guy but just do not know to much about the software side of the player yet but I am working on it. I am not one to take NO for am answer very ofter especailly sence it would seen to me that the player has to produce the video from somewhere. I would think it is there, it would just be the task of finding it and converting it. Looks like I will have to find out on my own.

2) I did not know that perfect grammar was a must on here. I get to thinking/typing and I know I make my fair share of errors but geesh man lighting up. This stuff is suposed to be fun. Not a good first inpretion of these BBS.....