dude, teemcbee, what's with these completely-unrelated-to-the-current-thread posts?

Anyway, I'm definitely siding with rob on this one. I can't believe that you won't understand the situation they're in.

FACT: They are busy (and not even biz-ay) trying to release a major product that will really start their company growth. Do you think they made so much money on the Mark I's that they can afford to focus on anything else?

FACT: They can't release the code as-is, for reasons that countless people have explained here.

No, I'm not a Mac or Linux user, so I'm obviously covered. I'm also pretty sure that most of the people who ordered the new players are Windows users. That's just the way the world is. Even if half the people on this board were to reply as MacOS or Linux users, that still doesn't account for all those people who don't post here, and there's alot of them. Do you think that they won't be able to sell all their initial Mark II's because there's no Mac support?

Basically what it all comes down to is patience. It's a virtue. Heck, it seems like I've been on so many waiting lists this year. I waited 2 or more months for my PC speakers, I waited another 2 months for my new car, and now I've been waiting for this one around 5 months! Just be patient and wait until they are able to direct their focus on other things.

I'll say this. The first to things I've been waiting for have arrived, and they kick ass...

DiGNAN