I wish for the volume ramp up to be fixed (specifially when you turn on the ignition) [Am I the only guy here that cranks his Paul van Dyk up so loud that my ears start to distort, then run into Ralphs for some steaks, get back into my car and promptly put a dent in my ceiling from jumping outta my seat from the jolt of the instantaneous loudness?] and a greater tolerance for bad MP3 files.

I've come across a few files that were bad (err, stated as bad on the player but most of the time truely ok, but that's different issue) and stopped the player with the typical "bad Mp3 file" box. Usually all I need to do is go to the seek tool and jog forward a few seconds to resume playing. I'd like the player to do this automatically. Or if that can't be done then I'd like it to automatically flash that "bad MP3 file" box, beep, and then move on to the next song.

And while we're discussing bad MP3s, is there anyway that we can get the player NOT to play the screeching sounds when it hickups on a bad file? I know my ears should be used to "screeching and garbled up mess" but is it really necessary?

Those are a couple frustrations that I really wish could be hashed out soon .

Thanks,

Curly