If you run with 1.4, the toolbar buttons shouldn't be huge (you can tell if you're using 1.4 if the buttons are flush to the toolbar, if they have huge ugly Windows 95 looking borders around them, then you're still using 1.3).

So the deal with pasting is:

If you copy and paste the top level of the soup (i.e. the node you actually named when you created the soup), things may get a little weird -- I haven't really tried this one. What it _should_ do is just make a copy but it won't update... I'm not sure when it resyncs if it will try to attach twice to the same playlist.

if you copy a subplaylist of a soup, that should work properly (say just one artist of the By Artist soup). It will automatically update with the artists -- Unless you delete the soup playlist that it came from, then it will become just a static playlist (basically you have to have that top level node -- that is the trigger that attaches the soup to receive updates).

The copy-and-paste of soups is something I haven't spent a lot of time testing so far, so if you do try some of these scenarios, let me know how it goes ... I will do some of them too...

Mike