Hijack is used for downloading but not uploading .. However, it is possible that Fast Connections are screwing you up.

1) when you dragged a folder, the folder itself wasn't added. this is my first concern because it's weird -- I just tried this on WinXP and it works (i.e. I drag folder "X" with folders in it, and I get an "X" playlist with all that stuff in it). Can you try to duplicate this and tell me if an exception shows up on your console? was there already a playlist at the top level that had a name that was the same as the folder you dragged?

2) Right now I don't have drag-n-drop hooked up from jEmplode to jEmplode... I'll put it on the list.

3) did you get any exceptions on the console when the sync failed? It's weird that it never displayed an error ...

4) As far as the playlists not being there -- The deal is that because you are now allowed to cancel an upload, jEmplode tries to not leave a bunch of zero ref playlists on the player (i.e. it uploaded a playlist but it didn't upload the playlist that actually referenced it). So it puts all the playlists at the end of the sync. The consequence of this is that if sync fails during one of the tunes, none of your playlists get uploaded.

I'm not even sure where to start with this one I'm just going to go and try to do some big uploads and see what happens.