I'm aware he was asking for a UK plug, but the FAQ also clearly states all of the requirements for the power supply, which was also part of the set of answers in this thread. He could probably find a suitable power supply on his own by checking those requirements.

The one at the SonicBlue store, linked earlier in this thread, has me suspicious. That is a picture of the Sunpower unit with a separate plug for the power to the wall. That unit would work in the UK as long as you supplied your own mains lead (one of the cords usually designed to plug PCs into the wall). However, I thought they were supposed to be all out of those units, hence my suspicion.

I'm worried that the thing that was linked from the Sonicblue store is an old link. Or, possibly, a bad illustration of the Sunpower unit when the actual in-stock item is the US-only plug-top adapter model that won't work in the UK. If anyone is able to successfully order one of these from that address, and when they get it, if it really is one of those Sunpower UK-compatible bricks, could you please tell me so I can link it officially from the FAQ?

There is also the issue that, even if it works, it's coming from the US Sonicblue store, which if I recall correctly won't ship outside of the USA. If the US Sonicblue store has only the UK-capable Sunpower bricks, and the UK support team has only the US-capable plugtop adapters, well, that would just be pretty damn ironic.