Tony's recommendations re:Tag Writing and downloading are about the biggest things I can think of right now for Emplode. Oh, apart from the bug fixing you're likely doing on a regular basis.

I'd also love to see something Roger has discussed before, and that's some type of scripting ability to do batch operations. Such as batch edits on tags for instance.

I've recently found that part of my PC-based mp3 back-up drive was corrupted at some point. I know a number of songs have been mangled because of this. Rather than re-rip (because I'd have to find out which songs were affected), I'd like an easy option to clone the contents of the empeg back to my hard drive. As well as naming, I'd really appreciate the ability to have playlists created as folders. Of course both the renaming and folder creation can also be handled after-the-fact with something like Tag Studio.

Oh.. And I still use Emplode. I've used Jemplode in the past, but haven't updated nor used it in quite a while. I'm not a huge fan of the java-esque interface elements.

Bruno