~ My first MP3 player was the Neo 35 and was a great MP3 player for the newbie. It was economical and i had an old hard drive laying around that i could use to first get it up and running. total out the door with a remote screen was about $325 including shipping. Now that i have the MKIIa, its like night and day. My MKIIa's 60GB HDD is far superior to my Neo 35's WesternDigital 20GB HDD. Plus it looks alot better. I received many coments on my Neo and have only received more on my MKIIa (Even the mechanic at the Honda dealership was impressed and wanted one! My dad not knowing where i bought it (eBay), sent him to a local stereo shop, won't he be dissappointed.)
~ With the Neo 35 there were two features that I loved, the song scroll since it was in directory format, and the song queue.
~ My question is this, is there any way to browse the songs that i currently have in directory format (not the play lists) WHILE a song is currently playing and then also have the ability to queue or choose that song to play next (instead of the swap next song feature which is totally random) If these questions are totally retarded please let me know what I am doing wrong.