Mmmmm barbecue.... *drool* For a few years I was heavily into Q, on mail lists with other fat bastards talkin' Q, gettin' together and eatin' Q and driving as far as Mississippi to meet up and have a Qfest a few times. And I spent a week driving all over NC trying the "definitive Q joints." Man you guys got the good ones. In Texas Cattle is King but I looooooooove pulled pork. Lexington BBQ in Lexington, NC is my favorite out your way. "Pulled pork sammich with a dallop of slaw and a side of hushpuppies please!"

For Texas, Cooper's in Llano is NUMERO UNO! But I love making my own pulled pork, ribs turkey, etc, etc... He's Morty the Smoker stuffed full of a carnivore's delight...

Yeah yeah it's propane powered with a place for wood chunks for smoke. (Down in the lower left is the propnae jet and frying pan with wood chunks.) It's called the Lazy-Q made by Big Jim Whitten for me. Hey when in Hank Hill's country one must use "propane and propane accessories" whenever practical. Pulled pork on the pit for 12 hours is no problem...