Well tonight I got the header gasket replaced that I had blown racing the car last week. This weekend we will be putting in a new vacuum modulator to change the shift point from 4000RPMs to 5000RPMs which should knock off some time when I run it next week. Right now since I am only running the car on Tune and Test nights we run the cars side by side. I won one heat last week because of being faster and one heat because the other guy red lighted his car which I haven't done yet. I also have a couple of people going with me to run against me which should be fun. Serious bracket racers spend big big bucks which I do not have so I am doing it more for the fun and joy of it for now. Maybe next year I will get serious and go for the money. Right now I have no stereo or speakers in the car. I just listen to the music of the engine which is better now that the gasket has been replaced. No more clicking noises. I hope to in the near future be able to start on the sound system but it will depend on the job I end up with and how fast I get out of debt because of the car. I enjoy reading about drag racing and talking about it as if you couldn't tell :) I do want an empeg in the Nova someday.

Laura

I live to launch.

MKI #017/90

whatever