Nope... ever since the car got broken into and the empeg stolen and the LCD screen busted open from the theif trying to get it out and failing... I haven't touched it. It's still busted... i just haven't had time. Add that to the fact that i plan on getting a WRX early next year to my lack of motivation factor. I do need to fix it before i sell the Si though... i'm just gonna leave it in there.

As for wisdom... hm. Not much i can think of... it's pretty straight forward. I WOULD however recommend mounting it somewhere accessible to the cabin. Mine rarely got used simply because you had to open the damn trunk with the car running to load up a new disc and power the PS2 on. Under the seat mounting would probably be ideal especially if you could do a little shockmounting. I powered mine through an inverter that is hardwired behind the cig lighter and just ran a power cable to the trunk. I also used 4 9' controller extenders and mounted the sockets in the center console... which came out PIMP if you ask me or anyone else who sees it.

If you have any specific questions let me know.