Umm... I feel really stupid here... But, i am trying to update to 301 and it won't let me do it. What files do I need (Exactly) and how do i do the 'conversion?' to ext3?

What do you mean by "it won't let me"? What exactly are you trying to do and what errors/behavior are you seeing? Are you trying to update with the version of hijack linked from my ext3 page or the regular hijack from Mark Lord's page? Once you get 301 on there read through the directions on the page I linked for the ext3 conversion instructions and let me know if you have problems.

Oh, and if you don't understand the instructions on that page you may want to read through the parts of this thread that discuss ext3 and consider if there are any good reasons for you to be running ext3 at this point. The main reasons from my POV would be that you are: 1. doing development, 2. have really large drives in your empeg, 3. do very regular syncs, 4. like to play with what ever is new and have enough knowledge of unix/ext3 to get out of any problems you may get into, 5. have a spare empeg to play with and don't mind running the drive builder to completely rebuild it if something goes wrong. There are some good discussions and alternate viewpoints in that thread.

-Mike