I'm going to get the schematic up there soon. I changed from using a 78L05 (since it's what I had) to using a 5.1V Zener Diode which saves on cost and space although anyone who wants to build one is free to use either. As for those who want something built for them, I'd be happy to do it. I just looked on Maxim's website and they have a new version of the chip that's on there in an 8pin uMAX package. I don't know if anyone's ever soldered one of those (I have something like it in a different project) but they are SMALL. I could have a board done where the only thing forcing size of the PCB is the connector. <grin> Would you folks rather buy it or build it? Schematic of course, but do you guys need a layout? Lemmie know.

Finally - there's no programming the module. All the software's in the Empeg firmware thanks to Mark.

Mark, if you wanted to issue a "STOP" command, that would be cool. I think that should shut it off... but would have to check. Easier for you than me since you have the code.

See yaz,

-Ben