Amen to that. That program will never touch my computer. Is that another way they try to win over new customers? By telling them their program will actually work on Macs, without those bloated features and ads? No thanks. That program is terrible, and not for anything Windows does to it.

*edit*
And to prove my point, just clicking on the link to those Apple ads has put a little Quicktime icon in my system tray. There is no entry for Quicktime in my Add/Remove programs, and although it seems to automatically load it's self every time windows starts, there is nothing for it in the Startup folder. Any ideas on how to remove it without having to unload it every time I boot up my computer?

*edit edit*
Scratch that. I did a search for the application that was running. Funny how it was running from the Quicktime folder in my Program Files directory, yet it wasn't listed in Add/Remove Programs. I consider that a step above adware. This is NOT the way for a company to win me over. You would think that Apple would do a little better with their most visible application.

Edited by DiGNAN17 (17/01/2003 00:12)