Quote:
I really want to check these out, but the lady at my Radio Shack always comes on to me. Trust me, this is not a good thing.

I read this thinking "does she still work at radio shack?" and then looked at the date. I hope you can go to radio shack now rob.

Quote:
Every time the cord rubs on my clothes, it's amplified through the 'phones. I'm sure it's a cans-and-string thing, but it's really loud.

I solved this by taking one of those clips for a handsfree headset and fastening it onto the headphone cord. I now clip the cord onto my collar behind my head. I did it to prevent myself from pulling them out of my ears inadvertently, and it has a nice side effect of eliminating all the cord noise from the points below the clip. Perhaps it makes me look like a dork, but that doesn't bother me too much.

My current headphoens:
Sure e3c's. I picked up a pair from Dell half off. Of course they were still $90. The make the EX-70LP's sound like a cheap pair included with some mp3 player. They're not worth $180 of my money, but they're sure nice to have.

Matthew