Hello. I have got a small, I hope, problem with my Rio player. It has just been sitting here for a while, never in my car yet, on my desk. I have been going through scanning and fixing all my MP3 to get rid of the errors some of then get on the Rio player so I have not been using it much lately. Tonight some friends can over and so I wanted to show then just how cool the Rio is. It was working fine, display was going though all the cool stuff and was playing just fine. I then wanted to really blow there minds so I jumped on Exploder to show then how cool the web interface was. It was working good but then it started to not work so well and finally stopped altogether. I reset the player, hub and computer and that seened to fix it for a few minute but then it looked the Rio up, well some of it anyways. OK, now all I get is the RIO screen and if I hold down the knob I can get the other stuff that is on there ( I have all the latest kernels and Emplode). The player will work if you restart it but only within the first few seconds. After that the only controls that work is holding down the knob to get into those option and then screen freezes. Strangely the player will still play and keep playing even after the controls stop working. After some investigation I did realize the screen will go into sleep mode and will come back to life with the touch of any buttom. I have tried to resinc the player using both the Com and Net. You can get it to sinc if you play with it long enough but it still does the same thing. Am I just totally overlooking something stupid here or what. Please help me fix my beloved Rio Player.

P.S.- sorry for the long post but I wanted to make sure I explained everything that is going on and what I have already tried.

Thanks in advance for you help