A word to the wise regarding lyric tagging... emphatic calculates the scroll speed by figuring out when the next line is going to have to appear on screen. Because of this, it's probably best to put a "blank line" in during instrument solos, or any period where there's a long period of silence between lines. So let's say you've got a chorus and then a geetar solo

[01:45]Should have tried to do some more
[01:51]25 or 6 to 4
(guitar solo here)
[03:41]Feeling like I ought to sleep
[03:47]Spinning room is sinking deep

You should probably throw an empty time tag in with, a "start timestamp" that roughly corresponds to the "end timestamp" of the previous line, making it look like this:

[01:45]Should have tried to do some more
[01:51]25 or 6 to 4
[01:55]
[03:41]Feeling like I ought to sleep
[03:47]Spinning room is sinking deep

Otherwise, you may see the last line before the break scroll by pretty slowly, and if it's a long line of lyrics (obviously not so in this example), it might be so slow that the words don't sync up with the music well. This is because the software's algorithm thinks that line needs to take, in this example, almost 2 minutes to scroll. Now, I did set an absolute minimum on the scroll speed to make situations like this less of a problem, but adding the extra time tag right before periods of no lyrics does help things stay in sync.

So, in summary, if you're seeing issues with a line scrolling too slow right before a long period of time with no lyrics, add another time tag for the end of that line. Problem solved.