Rob, you're crazy.

OK, so you found me out... I bought a sh*tbox. I just bought this thing so the Viggen would be off the road in bad weather and to keep its miles down.

I am back in New York now, and the Trooper is still in one piece and in excellent mechanical condition for a car that now has 186,000 miles on it. Anyway, although the A/C in the car works, the heat doesn't. I had to drive it all the way up while freezing my ass off. I still think it's a good deal. I brought the truck to an Isuzu dealer in NC to diagnose. They say it needs the heater core replaced. I guess I will be looking around junk yards for one....

The plane ticket was expensive because of the weekend I chose to go down ($300). After I picked up the car, I drove 5 hours to my Grandfather's place near Tampa and stayed over one night. I left the next day after we made sure the car was road worthy. Unfortunately, when it's 70 degrees out, you don't think to check the heater.

I stopped in Lumberton, NC on my way up after it started freezing rain. That hotel with my AAA discount was $54. I decided to stay an extra night due to the weather up north. So, all totaled not counting gas, tolls, and food I spent about $400 to pick this thing up +$69 at the Isuzu service.

I am debating puting an empeg sled into this thing because that would involve purchasing an amp. The car did not come with a stereo, so I went to Wal Mart and bought one of $28. It has an Aux input for my iPod, so that solution is working well right now.

You can see a few pics I took of the car here.