That may be a fair question.

I googled for 'Bush moron poll', which was a biased search. I then used the first 5 search results that linked to a graphical poll result, ie ignoring those 'polls' that were really 'online discussions'. I even discounted a few Canadian based polls (that concurred incidentally), simply because Canadian polls figured heavily in the search results.

And that's still only looking at polls based on the North American continent. If you want to look further afield, the results look even worse.

However, when I google for 'Bush genius poll' or 'Bush clever poll', I tend to find the same kind of results, with the exception that apparantly the Israelis think that he's a genius. Probably because he continues to send $3.4B of US taxpayers money to Israel, whilst completely ignoring Israel's continued and blatent Palestinian land 'occupation' (grab).

Somehow I have a problem believing that google is biased in which polls it registers in it's database.

Co-incidentally, Dubya has just likened Peace Protesters to the Free Trade Protesters. The man is clearly a moron.