Maybe we should continue the thread offline before we start annoying folks!

A car in Manhattan? I know what you mean, but I've had a car since I could drive and really miss the freedom - being able to escape to the beach at the weekend, snowboarding in the winter, basically to get out of Manhattan. I had a Supra for a year before totalling it on Park Avenue at 3am one morning. I really don't want to think about the costs ... I've had an insurance quote for $4,000 for the year, and parking's another $350 a month. For those of you not from NYC, yes, those are the correct numbers! Don't even ask about rent on the apartment.

I've an appointment to meet with Manhattan Ford this week, so I'll take a look at the Mustang dash and see if there's any space anywhere for the empeg.

OK. If that video is old, why the hell hasn't anyone updated it yet? I would have thought it would be good PR for the empeg boys to publish stuff like that?

And can we have the empeg chaps check out their bandwidth? I'm only getting 102k/s download. ;-) I've got my asbestos trousers on ... let the flaming begin! About to check your DSL woes now!

Jens