Hi.

Ok, first of all: I really support the wish to allow some basic configuration using the empeg itself, especially switching from dhcp to static IP (and of course configuring that IP). What is even more important is a little status info screen that shows things like:

• Temperature (AFAIK, the empeg monitors (some?) internal temperatures)

• USB connection status

• Ethernet connection status, including current IP and a hint (D/S) on wether that was configured statically or via dhcp

• current input voltage

Well, especially voltage and temp of course are only available to display if the software has a way to determine them.

And one more wish:
As far as I know (from the parts of this BBS I saw and from the documentation), the mute input is currently only configurable in two ways:

1. Mute if pulled down to ground

2. Mute if pulled up to 12V or something

What I would really like is an option to have the empeg react in a more sophisticated way: When the radio mute is active (at whatever line level is configured), mute the tuner, mute the mp3 playback and switch to aux input for as long as the mute should be active. That way, one could wire his mobile in a way that it uses the same speakers as the empeg when using the free speak

cu,
sven