This is a rather difficult post to make, however I count you as friends and would not attempt to pull the wool over your eyes.

As of Wednesday my wife and I have separated. Hopefully to be reconciled sometime in the future, but with no timeline or even conversation currently in place. My denomination's theology (and more importantly my own) does not allow for divorced ministers. So as of Wednesday I have resigned my position as Associate Pastor.

The issues leading to my current situation were and are completely my fault. My wife is truly blameless. Due to this I have chosen a new username since to use Reverend would be in my own eyes inappropriate.

I at this point see little reason to get into the details, and in fact many will wonder why I worry about this at all, but needless to say my sins have truly found me out as they usually do.

I write this in some fear that my indiscretions will cause further doubt in the minds of those that do not believe as I do. I would rather be honest however than feign righteousness.