"with Artist and Title (Like it is in the Infoline) and the next songs just to show the title"

The only actual problem I see with that is the fact that it wouldn't give me the information I want. I have Hallowed Be Thy Name by Iron Maiden on 4 albums... Live After Death, A Real Live One, Live At Donington, and The Number Of The Beast. Each of the first 3 is live from a different concert and the last one is the original studio recording. Simply seeing the artist and title doesn't let me know which version I'm listening to.

Honestly, I think the scrolling text on more than one line would be too "busy". There would just be too much going on with that screen at that point. Scrolling horizontally wouldn't work very well, since you wouldn't be able to go between the information very neatly. Scrolling vertically would work better, but I'm still not so sure it wouldn't still be too busy.

However, I like Tony's suggestion for a delay before it reverts back. Maybe after you press DNPP (if that's the button), it shows the artist, but if you don't press it again within... say... 5 seconds... it goes back to the title of the song. That way I wouldn't have to loop back to the beginning again. I like it!

George