Another reply to my own post.. I havn't got the pics up yet.. because the guy with the camera is a lazy bastard.. hopefully i'll be able to steal his camera and get them off myself one of these days.

notes on other things with jetta ISO connectors, and the monosoon system:

after taking apart the monsoon amplifier, I discovered several things:

the VW ISOish connector has several problems.. some of which are allready known.. the memory/ignition lines are swaped.. that's easy to figure out.. what I found as well is that the amp remote line isn't really an amp remote line, it's a 2nd igniton line, to provide 2x the power to the head unit. and the monsoon amp HAS NO REMOTE POWER FUNCTION, it operates on the ignition line only. that's why you get nasty poping when removing the deck. so, it's going to be best to just get rid of the monsoon amplifier.
luckly the pairs for the different speakres (run individualy) are crossed over at the speaker level, and not by the amp. and are twisted, and different guage, so it's easy to tell which is which.. they run at about 5-6 ohms. you will have to splice and run an amp remote power line if you intend to use the VW iso connector.

12gig green mk2 -- 080000125