Sorry to thread hijack here, but I just noticed your bluetooth link on your sig. Did you try connecting the AP to the empeg? I've noticed some AP's support the serial port protocol, so in the long run my thought is to connect my empeg to the AP through ethernet, and then have the AP connect to my phone's serial port. This would allow for the empeg to be the answer/end button and display the caller ID information. Considering I've never physicaly seen a bluetooth AP, I'm not sure if this will work, but it seems like it should.

To be on topic, GPSapp has a specific data format that you can see if you use the python scripts and mapsonus. It probably wouldn't be too hard to hand modify the mapsonus html with your route if you're only doing it for one route and mainly as a novelty. It won't be that usefull, but for a long car trip it might be fun to see how far you have to go and such.

Just to be offtopic again, I just installed GPS+roadmap and am anxious to go try it out. I'll let everyone know how it goes.

Matthew