Hi Tony.

Well, I think you didnīt really get what my complaint was about:
Ok, this is made up, but similar enough to my real setup.

Letīs say I do have the following playlists on my empeg already (I omit the tracks themself here for clearness, but only the lowest level contains tracks, all other levels only contain playlists):

\artists\Queen\Greatest Hits
\Made in Heaven
\Meatloaf\Live at Wembley

Ok, these playlists where created on my desktop system. Now on my notebook, I have the following directory structure (again omitting files/tracks, same restriction as above):

\MP3s\Queen\Greatest Hits II
\Rocks

When I now drag the Queen directory too the empeg (artists playlist), to add both albums at the same time, I get the following structure, which seems less than intuitive to me:

\artists\Queen\Greatest Hits
\Made in Heaven
\Meatloaf\Live at Wembley
\Queen\Greatest Hits II
\Rocks

Got the figure? This is different to the "detect changed tracks" issue, as no tracks are actually involved, only playlists. If I wanted to add to tracks with completely the same id3 info, probably even with the same (local) filename, I would still expect the empeg to ask me wether I want to replace the old file, or add the new file (leaving me with two files that are completely indistinguishable (sp?) from the empeg menus).
What I would like to see is that emplode adds newly dropped folders in a way like the windows explorer does it: It does not replace existing folders (even if the dialog box seems to imply this), but adds the dropped files and directories to the already existing ones, only replacing files (after asking wether to do so or not), but not directories. What is more important to me is that it does not even try to create a directory named >a< inside directory >b< if a directory named >a< already exists inside >b< (though this is a result from most filesystems being incapable of handling multiple files with the same name). I respect the current behaviour, which might be the way to do it for some people, but would really like to see either an option to do it explorer-like, or at least ask what to do.

cu,
sven